Sunday, June 08, 2008

Month In Review

Random thoughts from the last month:

If I have to hear one more person talking about Sex and the City I think I might actually throw up.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall should be renamed Forgetting That I Just Saw That Guy Naked.

Did Clay Aiken really just father a child? Come on now! Even Clay Aiken is getting more action than me!!! What is the world coming to!?!

I hate it when someone says what's up and the other person says what's up back. And neither person ever actually answered the others' question.

I wonder how long it's going to be until someone knocks on Ed McMahon's door and says "you may have just won a million dollars"?

Is it just me or is the woman who does the voice overs for the voice activated system in cars sound like a 50 year old woman going through menopause? Would it have killed them to use a hot girl's voice?

If there is a better show on tv than Bridezillas?

No comments: