Friday, April 25, 2008

Girlfriend of the Week: Brittany Snow

One thing about me that definitely hasn't changed...I'm still in love with Brittany Snow. It is still beyond my comprehension how she can be so overlooked in Hollywood. In my opinion she is the greatest actress of her generation. Whenever I make a comment like that my friend Steve usually follows it up by asking me where he can buy what I'm smoking. But in this case I'm being dead serious. I've never seen anyone else whose facial expressions match what they are saying so perfectly.

And apparently I'm not alone in my high praise. Here is an excerpt taken from another website called The Evil Beet:

"I fell in love with her on American Dreams, and I even loved her when she was playing that crazy racist psycho on Nip/Tuck. I mean, I didn’t love her character (in fact, I credit that entire subplot as the official Nip/Tuck shark-jumping), but I still loved her. I even love that cute little scar she has on her forehead. And, because I love her so much, I’m not going to spend much time harping on the fact that she’s wearing enough base here to feed a family of four for a month. I mean, if people could eat cosmetics..."

Too bad though that she's starring in a horror movie this spring because now I won't be able to see her work . But there is a light at the end of the tunnel for me. In her next movie she plays a stripper!!!! First Natalie Portman in Closer and now this. Apparently, there is a God!!!!!



Um, yea.....

No comments: