Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Week In Review

Random thoughts from the last week:

I'm thinking about deleting my myspace account and making a new one just so that I can become one of those cool new people.

Having the tivo like ability to rewind something that you missed and watch it again is such a luxury. How great would it be if you could do that in real life.? The other day I got into the elevator at work and just missed what I thought was an interesting tidbit on the elevator entertainment screen. I was so interested in reading that tidbit that I just stayed on the elevator until the messages on the screen started to repeat themselves!! But if there was tivo for real life I could have avoided having to do that!!!

Last weekend my friend Rob said, "Yo, I haven't been done there in a minute." To him that meant he hadn't been there in a while. To me it meant that he was just there. When did the word "minute" come to mean a long time? Isn't a minute a short period of time? Pop culture makes no sense.

How come milk has a different sell by date if sold in NYC than if sold on Long Island? If I buy a carton of milk on Long Island and bring it into NYC will it turn bad sooner?

I hate in when someone names their kid after them. Don't they know they are sending their kid into a future destined with thousands of mail mixups and social security screw ups? If they hate their kid that much they should just name them after inanimate objects or pieces of fruit. Oh wait they're doing that too.

I recently thought about joining eharmony but never went through with it because I couldn't get through their screening questionaire. I think thats how they should pair people up though. Get everyone who was too lazy to even finish the questionaire and start making matches out of those people!

No comments: