Saturday, July 11, 2009

Things You May Have Missed

I almost can't believe that it's been 9 months since my last post! From someone who use to post every single day that feels like an eternity. A lot has happened since then most of which I can't disclose on here but here's a look at a few things that I can.


- I'm currently in the process of developing a one man comedy show. And no Brian it's not called a one man show because it's about my sex life.


- I finally got laid!!! .... off that is. It came as quite the shock to me. Now I know how the Patriots felt losing the Super Bowl to the Giants 2 years ago. But luckily for me I was soon rehired by the same company! I guess I must have made a good impression.


- I signed up for a Bikram Yoga class. I was hoping that I would be the only guy in a room full of hot girls. Instead I was the only guy in a room full of senior citizens.


- I entered into a summer long decathlon with my ultra competitive friend Jen after she beat me in bowling. The 2nd event was mini golf and I had a one stroke lead going into the last hole. So of course I went out and got a 7 on the last hole. That's almost as bad as when I walked 8 batters in a row during the last inning of a softball championship game to blow a 5 run lead.


- I bought the "Iron Gym" in an attempt to work out without having to go the gym. But after spending an hour trying to assemble the damn thing I was too tired to actually use it.


- My sister graduated from MIT. She now has a doctorate on top of a masters degree. In related news I took "the which Lost character are you most like" quiz on facebook with the result Jack Shephard.

No comments: