Monday, July 24, 2006

The Blog Is Done!!!!

After 14 months, 443 days and 617 posts the blog is finally coming to an end. I know that this is a sad day for everyone but I'm certain that you will be able to move on in time and when you do you'll become a stronger person.

It was inevitable that the blog was going to end at some point. Now that I'm living in Florida my consecutive days streak was at risk of being tarnished by a thunderstorm or hurricane that would knock out the power. So I thought it would be better to go out on my own terms.

I also knew that if I were to get a teaching job that it would be impossible and improbable to continue blogging everyday. With that in mind I knew the end was near since the start of the school year is around the corner. I also wanted to free myself up to pursue other projects such as working on the movie that I'm writing with my roommate. That certainly hopes to be a far more lucrative endeavor than this one.

Before I go, I just wanted to thank everyone for reading my random thoughts all this time. It was your comments and feedback that inspired me to keep going for as long as I did. I hope that you have found something to your liking whether it was my Shame(s) on you rants, Shames-o-matic predictions, Craig's lists, or weekly ruminations on life.

There's a chance that I could start blogging again down the road but for now I think the timing is right to move on. Thanks again for reading and leave some love if you want to comment on anything that you've read up to now.

Peace out.

- Craig

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats fucked up.

Im kinda upset about it

Anonymous said...

CRAIG,

PLEASE DO NOT STOP!!

Anonymous said...

Told ya......there is going to be anarchy!!!!

Monique Rielle said...

I keep popping by here hoping you've changed your mind and started writing again :(

Anonymous said...

you should make a comeback with one last blog