Friday, July 21, 2006

Weekly Twilight Zone Update

The crazyiness continues with these eery examples:

1. The day after I come to AROD's defense all the major sports talk shows are discussing the Yankees fans' treatment of the reigning AL MVP. Do I have my finger on the pulse of America or was his plight only covered by the mainstream media because I was thinking about it?

2. On Wednesday I thought to myself how I wouldn't mind being a high school volleyball coach if I couldn't coach the baeball or softball teams. Later that night at the eye doctor's office there was a volleyball in the corner of the room. Come on now. A volleyball in the corner of an eye doctor's office!

3. On Thursday I was thinking about plastic surgery and how fake the girls in Flordia are and how I wanted to include that topic in my movie. Later that night Brian came running in telling me all about this new premise he had for his comedy routine...plastic surgery on guys.

*And as if all those examples weren't proof enough there were also multiple references to Jake Gyllanhaal, Charmed, and sinking ships.

No comments: