Friday, July 14, 2006

Weekly Twilight Zone Update

The craziness continues with even more eery examples:

1. Wednesday night I read the script to Major League to see how a movie screenplay is written. Then on Thursday on 93.1 fm there was a promo for the station featuring an audio clip from the movie.

2. On Saturday night I saw Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and one of the characters had a starfish permanently imbedded onto his cheek. This a day after I watched Holy Man with Eddie Murphy in which he tells a story about a girl who ran along the beach and tried to save as many starfishes as she could before they died.

3. Wednesday at work I went to the bathroom and thought to myself that there was a good chance that while I was in there this weird guy who runs the water in the sink while he does his business would come in. And sure enough that guy came in.

4. Earlier in the week the Lost Expereince online game made a reference to Growing Pains and Alan Thick who played the dad. That was the first time that I had Alan Thick's name in over ten years. Since then I've heard it about ten times.

*There were also multiple references to Andrew Llyod Webber and I heard the word Juxtaposition used at least once almost every day.

No comments: