Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Website of the Month

Since I can't even get laid in a whorehouse we all know that I need help with the ladies. As such, I've been to every dating service known to man from jdate to match.com. None of them have helped so I'm searching for new and creative ways to meet people since hanging out across from the schoolyard isn't working either.

One of the new sites that I've been turned onto is www.matchactivity.com a new site geared towards setting up people on dates based around specific activities. The way that it works is that instead of just posting a profile about yourself and waiting for replies you take a more proactive approach and set up a specific activity that people can reply to if they share a similar interest. That way you're guaranteed to at least meet someone that likes the same things as you.

Sounds like it could be worth a shot to me. Too bad my chances of finding someone to watch lost and conduct a fantasy football draft are probably slim to none.

No comments: