Saturday, July 15, 2006

Week In Review

Random thoughts from the last week:

I'm really surprised that Abercrombie and Fitch hasn't endorsed Marlins outfielder Reggie Abercrombie yet. I guess he doesn't fit their target audience.

Since I work in Boca Raton I guess I can say that I'm living La Vida Boca.

Am I the only jackass who wasn't aware that $2 bills were actually in circulation? This whole time I just thought that it was a joke whenever I heard about them.

How come our solar system doesn't have a name? Every other solar system in the Universe has a name but our own solar system is just known as The Solar System. I can't believe that no one has noticed this oversight yet.

The other day I was in the bathroom and I slipped and hit my head on the toilet bowl. It was at this time that I came up with the idea for the Deluxe Capacitor. It's like the Flux Capacitor from the Back to the Future movies except that it comes with coleslaw and a side of fries.

Would it be weird if I admitted that I kind of want to see, 'John Tucker Must Die'?

I don't understand why people ask someone to pull their finger when they want to fart? I don't know about you but my finger is not connected to my bowels.

I can't believe that some guy is suing Michael Jordan for $540 million just because everyone thinks he looks like him. That guy is messed up but I guess this means that I can now sue Harry Potter, Arthur the Aardvark, Jimmy Neurton, Curious George, Waldo, and Chewbacca.

Why does Sports Illustrated have words? Shouldn't it only have pictures?

No comments: