Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Craig's Lists: Dating Excuses

I'm not sure if I'll ever find a girl at the rate I'm going since I can find something wrong with every one I meet. Conversely in the words of Brian B. I've been rejected more than a telemarketer. As such here are two lists that look at the world of dating excuses.

Recent excuses I've used to explain why I didn't like someone:

Too religious.

High maintenance.

Too hot. (Yes I've actually turned down girls for being too hot.)

Birthmark in the wrong place.

Lives too far away.

Doesn't like Lost.

Snores.

Vegetarian.

Doesn't like pets.

Too tall.

Has the same name as my mom or sister.

Can't pronounce the name.

Reminds me of a celebrity that I don't like.

Meanwhile recent excuses I've heard:

Too hairy.

"I'm sorry but I don't date guys that look like Waldo."

Too quiet.

Doesn't drink enough.

I'm not looking for a relationship right now.

"Girls with asses like mine don't date guys with faces like yours."

"Maybe if I'm 40 and still single and you're the last guy on Earth."

No comments: