Sunday, June 04, 2006

Girlfriend of the Week: Evangeline Lilly

I bet you were all wondering what I was going to blog about now that Lost is over. Well, the answer is: Lost. That's because over the next few weeks I'm going to choose my favorite castaways as my girlfriends of the week.

Up first is the lead actress on the show, Evangeline Lilly, who plays Kate, a former convict who finds herself in the middle of a love triangle between Jack, the the good guy doctor, and Sawyer, the bad guy con artist. All this while actually dating a third character, Charlie, in real life. The weird part about that is that Jack's name on Party of Five was Charlie. (Real name, Matthew Fox) Confused?

Well you should be. This is Lost we're talking about after all.


Coming next week: Emilie de Ravin.

No comments: