Sunday, June 18, 2006

Girlfriend of the Week: The Olsen Twins

As you have probably figured out by now I like to make sure that the girl that I pick as my girlfriend of the week have some relevance. I.e. there has to be a reason why I chose that person in that given week. Well since this week is father's day I thought that it would be a good idea to pick a girl that has a father. And since that includes everybody I pretty much have a free pass to pick whoever I want this week.

As such, I thought I would fire up the way back machine and go back to a time when the Olsen Twins were actually relevant. I know it's been a while since they are now in college and Mary Kate is in and out of eating disorder clinics but if it were up to me they would still be on the cover of every tabloid magazine. I guess the reason that they are not is that nobody really cares about them now that they are legal and there's nothing left to count down to.

But if it's countdowns you like then it's countdowns you'll get. How about I start a new countdown right now. T minus 4 days and counting until my greatest post ever.

No comments: