Friday, November 25, 2005

Giving Thanks

I should be thankful for my health, my family's health, and all other things cliche, especially this year. And while I am, there aren't a lot of people out there who would read a blog about those things. Come to think of it there aren't a lot of people out there who would read a blog with my name in the byline.

Nonetheless, here's a list of things I'm thankful for that might surprise you. Although if you know me a silly list like this should come as no surprise at all.

Things I'm Thankful For This Year:

The creative genius of JJ Abrams.

The invention of licorice nibs.

My sister's discovery of blogger.com.

All the companies that have rejected me in the last year leading to the possiblity that I might be moving to Florida!

Yahoo for providing free fantasy games.

The New York State Department of Labor.

Credit card companies.

Garage sales.

Free magazines from fandango.

Rent free housing.

Hand me down laptops.

No comments: