Sunday, November 27, 2005

Week In Review

Random thoughts from the last week:

Contrary to popular belief eating carrots doesn't improve your eyesight.

If the model of your car has been crash tested, but your actual car hasn't, how do you know that your actual car is safe?

I'm still waiting for a camerman to get caught looking up a cheerleaders' skirt on one of those cheerleader closeups they do before going to a commercial during a football game.

Do shampoos really work?

Lately I've found that I like to look at people's heads and wonder what they would look like with a different haircut.

Whose idea was it to create a dish that you serve after first putting it up a turkey's butt?

Isn't it weird how there are some people that you never notice but then once you meet them you notice them over and over? Case in point there are some actors and actresses on Lost that I never would have noticed previously in other movies but now that I know who they are I notice them all the time.

Dan summed up Thanksgiving best when he said: "You can't win with Thanksgiving. Either you spend all day stuck in traffic or stuck in the kitchen."

My cousin Samantha had the line of the week when reminscing about a family tree project she did in high school that she borrowed from her uncle saying, "Don't worry I changed some of the big words to smaller words."

Phrase of the week: Strange bedfellows.

I've pulled muslces before but after having my entire stomach spasm while working out on Friday I think it's safe to say that I won't be doing situps with a sex ball for a long time.

If you're reading this and don't know who I am, everything you need to know can be summed by saying that, I'm the kind of guy who goes away for the weekend and doesn't bring any pants. That was the case this weekend when I went to Connecticut for Thanksgiving with the intention of then going onto Boston. But I didn't bring any pants and had to cancel my plans to go to Boston. Instead I spent the holiday wearing sweat pants and a nice, new sweater. I looked like an Abercrombie and Fitch model from the waist up and the Brooklyn Brawler from the waist down.

No comments: