Saturday, November 19, 2005

Week In Review

Random thoughts from the last week:

People who laugh during horror films should be commited.

I guess AROD winning the MVP award negates my whole conspiracy theory about there being a bias against the Yankees in award voting.

I'm thinking about growing out my fingernails so that I can make it into the Guiness Book of World Records and finally make something out of my life.

Tully had the line of the week when discussing the death of the WWE's Eddie Guerrero he said, "I wonder what they would do if someone like Funaki passed away? They'd probably just dedicate a taping of Velocity to him."

Darren had another line of the week when after I told him that I wanted to be a high school coach he replied, "for what fantasy sports? They don't have coaches for that you know."

Is it me or does the word cookie sound like something that only people with bedtimes should be saying?

Do you think that during a robbery of a convenience story anybody has ever taken the money thats taped to the wall?

As if having the Terminator in public office wasn't bad enough now there are rumors that Raj from the Apprentice is running for Congress in '06. What's the world coming to?!

Why do men have nipples?

What's a Chris? The way that Ruth's Chris Steak House is spelt implies that it's not a name. If it were wouldn't the name be Ruth's & Chris' Steak House or Ruth Chris' Steak House. So that begs the question, what's a Chris?

I think my family receives more mail than the North Pole right before Christmas.

I have a weaker immune system than a bubble boy.

No comments: