Sunday, November 20, 2005

Weakened Update

So I've been sick now going on 12 straight days. Not sick enough to miss any softball games or not go out if something cool came along mind you. But sick enough to go to bed at 7 pm on a Saturday night, like I did last night.

I just attempted to go to the doctor but seeing how it's Sunday and flu season there was a line out the door. So I said forget that, football's about to start, I'll be back tomorrow.

Until then, theories abound about what could be ailing me. Experiencing chest pain as though a mule heel kicked me, bronchitis could be in my future. I haven't coughed once though so perhaps its just an upper respiratory infection. Personally, being the hypochrondiatric that I am I'm leaning towards Avian Bird Flu, SARS, and Ebola.

I should know by tomorrow what exactly it is that I have if anything at all. Until then all I know for sure is that your grandparents have better immune systems than I do.

No comments: