Friday, March 31, 2006

Week In Review

Random thoughts from the week that hasn't even happened yet:

Why do military police in Penn Station wear camoflague if they are indoors?

If the plural of deer is deer then does John Deere and his family refer to themselves as the Deeres or the Deere?

Brian M. had the line of the week when after giving me Lost season 1 dvd as a going away present he said, "that's a fitting present because chances are that you're also going to get lost on your way down to Florida."

Brian B. followed that up the next day by saying via email, "all you have to do is take 95 straight down but somehow I'm sure you'll find a way to get lost."

I was kind of worried when giving clothes away to Goodwill because knowing me when I get to Florida and go to unpack I'll find the clothes I meant to give away and undoubtedly I'd find some Hurricane Katrina victim walking down the street wearing my Derek Jeter jersey.

Isn't it awkward whenever someone says something to you like 'good luck in Florida' and you say 'you too' like the dumbass that you are?

Wouldn't MTV's the Real World be better if they had to do the job they were assigned by fulfilling their stereotypes? Like ifthey had to run a restuarant and the latino guy was the busboy and the gay guy was the hostess?

The other day at work my friend Kevin said that he was giving up fantasy sports. I soon realized that hearing that somebody wants to give up fantasy sports made me feel the same way that a dad feels when he finds out that his kid wants to quit football and take up ballet.

Is there anything more annoying then when a couple sits on the same side of the table in a restaurant?

I wonder if Anthony Mason is a Freemason?

No comments: