Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Dog Sees Cancellation

I was supposed to go see the off, off, off Broadway play 'Dog Sees God' with Witty Whit on Friday night as my one last ditch attempt to see a Broadway play before I go to Florida and have to settle for local community theatre with really bad character actors who think they're Brittish.

Unfortunately, the producer of the show felt it was necessary to sexually harass everyone. I can't say I blame her though since she did allegedly grab Elisha Dushku's ass. Elisha, whose family comes from a long line of mathematical puzzle makers, is of Bring It On and Buffy the Vampire Slayer fame and is smoking hot.

That's one of the reasons why I wanted to see the show along with the fact that Boone from Lost and Finch from American Pie were in the cast along with Sean Penn's daughter from Mystic River. It was a talented cast, a proverbial whose who of hot young actors and actresses which explains why the producer, Dede Harris, acted like a contestant on Supermarket Sweeps in grabbing everything in sight.

Unfortunately, I'm now SOL and I may have to settle for Jewtopia as my final Broadway experience. Yikes! That would be like drunking too much and losing my virginity while blacked out. And we can't have that. We can't have that at all.

No comments: