Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Yes, There Is a GOD!!!!

And that's coming from an athiest! I might have to change my religious views after picking up the NY Post yesterday and learning that in the new Vanity Fair my girlfriend (she just doesn't know it yet) Keira Knightley will be posing partially nude with fellow Hollywood hottie Scarlett Johnasson for their annual Hollywood edition.

Apparently, my affection for Keira is felt by others as this revelation was quickly becoming the stuff of water cooler legend. Even reputable news source CNN picked up the story on their website.

The only thing that could have made this issue hotter was if Rachel McAdams was in the spread too and it turns out she almost was but balked after learning of the nudity. Too bad. That would have been the highest selling Vanity Fair of all time. It probably still will be. And that's just from the copies I'll be buying. Forget my car down payment or first month's rent in Florida. This is more important!

No comments: