Saturday, February 18, 2006

Week In Review

Random thoughts from the last week:

Why is it that whenever you send a postcard while on vacation you always get to your house before it does?

How comes gyms don't have ez pass? You should be able to just swipe your card and get billed later.

How come you always get asked business or pleasure when travelling but never get asked, 'consumption or pleasure', at the supermarket after purchasing chocolate syrup and strawberries?

Oceanside humor: NBC to film new reality series - The Biggest Banana.

If it wasn't for the facebook.com I would never know when my friend's birthdays were.

Corny joke of the week: Life is hard in Florida. There are so many hot girls that you're constantly walking around with a boner. Bada bing!

If you fight fire with water where did the expression fight fire with fire come from?

They say that Lil John is the King of Krunk but I've never even heard of that country.

Brian B. had the line of the week when talking about possible jobs I could get in Florida saying, "you could be a Dolphin instructor but I don't know if they'll allow water wings in the pool."

Is Hoboken, NJ named after hobos? And if it is shouldn't it be renamed Hobroken?

I'm pretty sure the price of stamps only went up because they knew that I was going to be sending out job applications. The same thing happened when I was applying for colleges.

Is it me or do the new olympic medals look like cd's? How long is it going to be until they just hand out gold ipods to the winners?

My favorite Olympic athlete of all time is now that men's figure skater from Belgium who performed to the theme music from Pirates of the Caribbean while wearing the same outfit I wanted to wear for Halloween this year. He came in 9th overall but 1st in my book. I think his name was Peter Van de somethingorother.

No comments: