Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Media Day

Yesterday was the incredibly over hyped Super Bowl media day where all the media whores on both teams suck up to the ass clowns with media credentials. It's pointless really but did give me the idea to create a media day of my own in which I come up with what questions I would ask athletes and celebrities if given the chance. Enjoy:

Mary Kate Olsen - Why did you give yourself an eating disorder by thinking that Ashley was the hot one when you look EXACTLY the same?

Ben Roethlisberger - Which do you like better, the RoethlisBURGER or the Big Ben Burger?

Bill Cowher - Did you have anything to do with the security gate coming down, causing one of the Seahawks vans with Matt Hasselback and Shaun Alexander in it to get banged up?

Jake Gyllenhaal - Would you rather be remembered as Bubble Boy or a gay cowboy?

Martin Sheen - Since you played a President on tv and had the highest possible security clearance could you tell me who killed Kennedy and what's in Area 51.

Tom Cruise - Is the Church of Scientology brainwashing you?

Keira Knightley - Can I buy you a drink?

Brittany Snow - Will you marry me?

Sophia Bush - Are you looking for a rebound?

Natalie Portman - Are you looking for a nice jewish boy?

James Dolan - Is it really necesary for you to charge $4.50 for a 20 oz. bottle of coke?

Hurley from Lost - How come you've been desserted on an island for two months and haven't lost any weight yet?

Stephon Marbury - Can you start scoring 30 points per game again? It would really help my fantasy team. Thanks.

Rocky - When you eat are you actually hungry or do you just like to eat?

God - Why did you make me so hairy?

No comments: