Monday, August 15, 2005

At Least I'm Friends With Brittany

As Billy points out through his use of photoshop in the picture below I've started to gain some weight. I also dropped out of my summer class at Nassau CC and have no idea what I want to do with my life now that I've soured on becoming a teacher.

To make matters worse a bunch of guys with sledge hammers are demolishing my kitchen as we speak making it impossible for me to sleep to my desired goal of 2 pm. I also lost $15 to Russell last night playing poker.

If I started to dwell on all of those things plus how pathetic my social and love lifes are I'm sure I would be back on the shrink's couch in a heartbeat. But I'm not going to. Not because of some life changing epiphany that's going to last for about three weeks. Not because I'm taking some kind of hard line stance about doing the little things that make me happy.

No, rather I'm still happy in spite of myself because thanks to www.myspace.com I'm friends with the love of my life, Brittany Snow! My space as opposed to something like the facebook has become the medium of choice for celebrities to show their real person side and stay in touch with their fans.

So I sent Brittany a friend request and asked her if she ever needed a date to a premeire party to give me a holla. She accepted, my friend request that is not my date offer, but that'll come in due time. After all, once she checks out my profile and stumbles onto my blog and reads about how much of a loser I am how can she not accept?

No comments: