Sunday, August 21, 2005

Week in Review

Random thoughts from the last week:

I don't know what the woman who says she lost weight eating nothing but McDonalds is talking about. It's definitely not working for me.

I just noticed that there is an advertisement for eharmony.com on the pro wrestling website that I frequent. Are they trying to suggest that just because I'm 23 years old and still watch wrestling that there's a chance I may be single?

I just realized that I can't remember a time in the last two or three years where my foot has fallen asleep. Whereas it used to fall asleep all the time. Is that normal?

What's the point of those futuristic ice cream vendors that use a suction device if the ice cream bar is just going to break upon impact after falling from the device?

Although such a device would have been handy when I was wasting all my allowance on that ratched 'control the mechanical arms' machine at Hot Skates.

Friday night I saw the new movie, "The 40 Year Old Virgin." I was gonna go wearing a shirt that said, 'future 40 year old virgin' on the front. 'Sad but true' on the back.

Have you ever noticed that there's a liquor store next to every hospital and a taco bell next to every animal hospital?

The other day I ran into Jamie Fried and she gave me a kiss hello on the cheek. Which for me is like getting to second base.

I wonder if anyone has ever bought a cup from a used sporting goods store?

How come are the rich people live out east on Long Island? Wouldn't you expect to find all of them living just outside New York City so that they wouldn't have to deal with long commutes?

Why is the New York Post's gossip column, "page six" always found on page 12? Shouldn't it be on page six?

Nick Stevens the sports guy from krock had the line of the week when on the subject of athletes holding out for more money to feed their famalies he said, "what are they feeding them? Unicorn meat and whale blubber?"

No comments: