Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Bell Tolls For Me

Move over Kiera Knightley. Step aside Natalie Portman. Take a seat Sophia Bush. I have a new crush. Someone so hot that she makes Brittany Snow look like my ass when I was going through puberty. And that someone is none other than Veronica Mars' Kristen Bell.

I usually watch crappy ass shows that question my sexuality and maturity like the Gilmore Girls and One Tree Hill just because they star someone I fancy. But for whatever reason I never got into Veronica Mars (think Buffy the Vampire Slayer but with crime solving not vampire slaying) despite the fact that I thought the lead girl was hot.

I wish I had though because after coming across Ms. Bell in a recent magazine article I instantly fell in love. It's girls like this that made me want to try out for the Beauty and the Geek. Had I been selected I could have parlayed my trip to Hollywood into a chance encounter with Kristen. And then who knows. Instead, I'm stuck on Long Island, on the other side of the country and as far away from Kristen's thoughts as Mars is to Earth, pun definitely intended.

I know I should try to get a real girlfriend rather than holding out hope that I can one day meet the new love of my life. But take a look at that picture and tell me how that's going to be possible.

No comments: