Sunday, December 18, 2005

Week In Review

Random thoughts from the last week:

I think I found a bigger Drama Queen than me...Nomar Garciaparra. Just make a freakin decision already.

Is it really necessary for mannequins to have nipples?

What's the point of a rebate? Why not just charge less?

I don't understand how people can afford to put up christmas lights. I can't even afford to put the light on when I'm reading.

Why is it that you only get an itch when your hands are full?

Does anybody else miss 'In Living Color'.

In the words of Stephen Colbert: do you have to be a hot brunette to work at MSNBC during the day?

If people have to pass a test in order to drive I think they should have to pass one in order to walk on crowded New York streets. If you think about it there are probably more traffic accidents that occur on foot than in cars.

If there wasn't free food at your work's holiday party would you go?

Wes from the Real World had a great line when he referred to bowel movements that disappear down the toilet as 'phantom poops'.

I must have really put a dent into the bottom line of the maker's of licorice nibs all these years. They just raised the prices by 25 cents.

I can't wait until I'm older so that I can play cards on the train.

Who needs long johns when you can just wear high socks and long shorts.

Is wastoid a real word?

So I got my photo id card for work the other day. As usual it's awful. My face is contorted into a half smile. It looks like I just got back from getting a novacaine shot from the Dentist.

If it wasn't for Adam Sandler would there be any songs about chanukah?

When most people get a job after a long time of being on unemployment they have a new found appreciation for it. Not me. Rather I have a new found appreciation for being unemployed considering I'm never going to have that much time off again in my life.

In thinking about the mass transit strike I realized that the only strike that's ever affected me was the MLB one in 1994. And boy did that ever affect me.

Playing video games before going out to the bar gives pregaming a whole new meaning.

No comments: