Tuesday, January 10, 2006

2006 Preview

Who needs Notradamus when you have the Great Shamatricus. Here's a look ahead to 2k6 through the crystal ball that is the Shames-o-matic prediction meter:

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will break up, get back together, break up again, and then get back together again.

Maddox Jolie will become a household name and will be given his own talk show on Sirius Satellite Radio to target the heavily sought after kindergarten demographic.

The Yankees will win the World Series.

My sister will get married and the Patriots will beat the Broncos that night to ensure a happy ceremony.

I will announce that there's no chance in hell that I'm moving to Florida, then threaten to join a monastery in Tibet, before moving to Florida as planned.

I will lose a bet where I have to shave my chest hair but then back out and keep my chest hair.

It will be 75 degrees in December and 25 in July.

Another Paris Hilton sex tape will be released, this time featuring lesbian make up sex with Nicole Richie.

Samuel L. Jackson will appear in 27 more films.

Salvo will gamble more than Pete Rose during baseball season.

The best selling book of 2006 will be the Lost tie in that gets released just as the castaways find it's manuscript during a future episode.

The DaVinci Code will shatter all box office records.

Pirates of the Caribbean 2 will become my new favorite movie.

No comments: