Thursday, January 05, 2006

Off To Florida, Part 4

Coming to you from poolside where I just noticed that when sitting down my stomach looks like the volcano you made for your sixth grade science project. All that's missing is something to ooze out of my belly button. For now the lint that makes its home there will have to suffice.

As our trip winds down we plan on taking it easy tonight and taking a trip to see my new apartment. This after going into Boca last night to hit up a bar and watch the USC-Texas game. A game that USC was supposed to win but lost on a night that was supposed to be ladies night but was instead a sausage fest. (A term that Melanie's never even heard before!)

Speaking of Melanie she slipped and fell into the hot tub in what was just one of the many now infamous Shames Shenanigans that have happened throughout the trip. In addition to that incident I also went swimming with the car keys in my bathing suit pocket and later went in with money in them as well on two separate occasions. Combine that with the time I broke the water cooler by trying to carry it with one hand and the fact that I left my toothbrush at home and it's a miracle that we haven't locked ourselves out of our room yet. But I'm sure it's only a matter of time before that happens too.

1 comment:

Craig Shames said...

If I'm such a homo why do you keep reading my blog?