Sunday, January 01, 2006

Week In Review

Random thoughts from the last week:

If I went on the show 'Next' it would last 30 seconds not 30 minutes.

Best name for a Long Island sports team ever: The Strong Island Sound.

This girl Melissa that I work with had one of the lines of the week when talking to another co-worker she said, "You eat like you have five assholes." The best part about that was that she said in front of his boss.

My sister had another of the lines of the week when she was out to dinner in a Japanese restaurant and her food came out before everyone elses and she said,"it's okay I can wait. It's not like it's going to get cold."

Why don't stores take merchandise back even if you didn't buy it there? If it's something they carry they should take it back since it's something that they could easily resell.

I hate people who say no when you ask them a question just because they think it's funny to bust your chops. That's not funny. It's lame.

I still don't understand why people like to wear ties. They take too long to put on and cut off your circulation. I guess to some people there's an appeal to having something dangle from their necks. Which got me thinking that maybe people are really cats.

Do you know anybody that just looks guilty. They can't help it and they're probably a really nice person but for whatever reason they just have one of those mugs that makes them look like a criminall. Like if they were on trial they were be found guilty just by the way they looked. I feel bad for those people.

I'm still waiting for Johnson and Johnson to come out with a man powder so I can stop using baby powder.

Is the fact that the Earth revolved around the Sun really something worth celebrating? Should we also throw a party every day just because the Earth revolved on it's axis 360 degress and we made it through to another day?

I think I walked under a ladder five years ago. How else could I have gone five years without a girlfriend?

No comments: