Wednesday, January 11, 2006

2005 Fantasy Football Review

I would be remiss to refer to myself as a fantasy god if I never proved how good I was. As such, here's a look at my 2005 fantasy football performance. The results speak for themselves.

Standings:

1st - 7
2nd - 5
3rd - 2
4th - 1
5th - 1
6th - 1

Total # of leagues: 17
Top 3 finishes: 14

Damn, I'm Good.

Individual player predictions:

QBs I got right: Carson Palmer, Eli Manning

That I got wrong: David Carr, Joey Harrington, Aaron Brooks

Rbs I got right: Clinton Portis, Cadillac Williams

That I got wrong: Larry Johnson, Jamal Lewis

Wrs I got right: None - no one saw Santana Moss or Steve Smith coming

That I got wrong: Roy Williams, Lee Evans

Tes I got right: LJ Smith, Heath Miller

That I got wrong: Randy McMichael, Daniel Graham


On the other hand since the Minnesota Vikings won't be in the Super Bowl and the Patriots didn't go undefeated my actual NFL predictions didn't fare so well. To get a good laugh though you can check those out here: http://imaheadcase.blogspot.com/2005/09/nfl-preview-2k5.html

No comments: