Saturday, January 14, 2006

Week In Review

Random thoughts from the last week:

I'm kind of upset that I never had an imaginary friend. I think we would have gotten along great.

I hate that guys have to give up their coats to girls. We were smart enough to bring one and yet we get punished and have to walk around freezing our asses off while the girl is all warm even though she forgot her coat!

I don't consider myself lucky when I find money. Quite the opposite actually. I feel that any money you spend that you didn't earn is cursed and will just bring you bad luck. That's why when I find money I use it to buy someone else something.

How come there's no such thing as a groomal shower or a registry for the groom? A manregistry if you will. I mean, how cool would it be if you could register at Modell's instead of Fortunoff's?

Golf would actually be watchable if you could heckle.

There's a new Dove chocolate bar that just hit the market. I wonder if that means you can now wash your mouth out with chocolate?

What's with the un craze? You know how every movie when it comes out on DVD is now either unrated or uncorked or unleashed. What was wrong with just saying it's unedited?

Whose idea was it to run a 'Do Wendys' ad campaign? Dave Thomas must be rolling over in his grave.

I love riding alongside another subway car. I feel like I'm on a pirate ship and everyone's out on deck staring the other ship down just before the cannons start blazing.

No comments: