Friday, January 27, 2006

Week In Review

*Special Early Edition

Random thoughts from the last week:

How come when driving people always start to go when the turning lane starts to go? Is it really that confusing?

They say that timing is everything in life. That couldn't be more true for me whenever I put on Letterman. No matter what time it is I seem to be destined to never miss a Top Ten list. It's quite remarkable actually.

I'm thinking about some new nicknames. What do you think about the Prince of Procrastination and the Master of the Mess?

I think I'm psychic. On the train ride home Tuesday night I was wondering to myself who would play who in an A Team movie if they ever made one. Then that night the booker show on K rock had a bit about who would play who in a movie about the A team! Bizarre. They had Jim Carrey as Murdock, Ving Rhames as B.A., George Clooney as Hanibal, and Brad Pitt as Face. What a great movie that would be. They also had Fez from That 70's Show and Paul Walker of The Fast and the Furious fame as the duo from Chips.

Speaking of K rock, to anyone who doubted me when I said they were going to an all talk format: I told you so!

My co-worker Melissa had the lines of the week when after I wore an all Brown outfit on Monday she said I look like a UPS delivery guy. Then on Tuesday when I wore gray and blue she said I look like a postal worker. I guess you had to be there.

I think that in any given situation a group of people would fall into a tired spectrum. Meaning that at all times every group of people needs someone to be full of energy and someone to be really tired. I noticed this at work when no matter how tired I was if I saw everyone else dragging ass I would be like what's the matter with you people let's get going. But if at the same time I group of hyperactive party animals invited me to a rave I would be like, 'no thanks, I'm too tired to do anything.'

Hollywood has really got to start ripping me off. As if the 40 Year Old Virgin wasn't bad enough now there's going to be a Curious George movie coming out this February

Am I really that hairy that Gillette found it necessary to mail me a completely unsollicited free razor the other day? Are they trying to tell me something

Are video games a sport?

Salvo: Not even a canibal will eat ass. But I will.

No comments: