Saturday, January 21, 2006

Week In Review

Random thoughts from the last week:

How come we always assume that a baby is kicking. Couldn't it be elbowing or head butting?

How does a bald person keep a yamaca from falling off their head?

Dancing with the stars. Skating with the stars. What's next? Trapoline jumping with the stars?

If I was a Miss America contestant and they asked me what world problem I would want to eliminate I would answer dust.

I think I was King Arthur in a previous life.

How come you can take shoes and pants off without unbuckling or untying them but then can't put them back on unless you untie or unbuckle them?

What is it about coming back to your desk and finding paper's on your chair that's so irritating?Am I too old to be eating Animal Crackers?

This just in: Billy Bezouska is gay.

My cousin Pablo from Uruguay had the line of the week when he heard that the power at my aunt's house went out, saying, "no power? What is this? I thought I was in America!"

I don't care what they say. Getting pooped on by a bird is not good luck. To me, that's definitely a sign that you have bad luck.

Has the American Pie franchise fallen so far that the lastest version had to go straight to video?

ESPN's Jay Bilas had another great line when he commented that the Kansas Jayhawks have more guards than Buckingham Palace.

Did you know that you use 5 gallons of water everytime you flush the toilet?

No comments: