Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Craig's Lists: I Can't Believe That....

Not looking for a midget to join me and my girlfriend in a threesome. Just looking to post a hilarious list. This time around it's things that I can't believe actually happened/are happening. I can't believe that:

Most people I know don't watch Lost

Kobe Bryant scored 81 points in one game

The media has been praising Kobe not calling him a ball hog

The Madison Square Garden record for most consecutive sold out shows is only 10

Bode Miller is going to be represeting my country

Bruce Willis and Ashton Kutcher are friends

Scientists can't agree on what constitutes a planet

Most people don't think crop circles are real

I haven't missed a day of blogging yet

Brian B. is actually funny. When did that happen?

Kevin Federline thinks he can sing

Brittany Spears married a piece of trailer trash like Kevin Federline

Amish in the City wasn't picked up for a second season

The Yankees wouldn't want a high salaried, one dimensional, over the hill slugger in Mike Piazza

Anna Benson actually said she would sleep with the whole team if Kris ever cheated on her

People take softball as seriously as they do

I don't have a girlfriend

That I never had an imaginary friend growing up

I don't have my own reality show yet

I'm actually moving to Florida

People still watch American Idol

Freddie Prince Jr. has his own show

The Colts lost

It's almost baseball season

Soccer is the most popular sport in the world

Fruit isn't in season year round

No comments: