Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Off To Florida, Part 3

Coming to you once again from South Florida where people drive like they're in neutral going through a car wash and the lizard to person ratio is 2:1.

After tearing up Delray Beach last night on our non stop tour of eastern seaboard beach towns we'll be heading over to Fort Lauderdale today to go on the intercoastal waterway via water taxi and do some shopping. We're even thinking about going to a pet store to play with dogs which just goes to show how much I've changed since the days of Patches and my vow to never like dogs.

Later tonight we'll be hitting up Boca to watch the college football national championship game which USC will win according to the Shames-o-matic prediction meter. The bar we are going to is having ladies night with 2 for 1 drinks which means I'll be able to find me a nice, rich boca girl who'll bankrupt me on the first date.

Now if you'll excuse me it's time to go work on my tan.

No comments: