Sunday, January 22, 2006

Girlfriend of the Week

As a new feature here on I'm a Headcase I will be selecting a new girl each week as my Girlfriend of the Week. This shouldn't surprise anyone considering that I used to have a new best friend every day.

To start off the feature I'll be spending the first few weeks spotlighting all my favorite girls, the majority of whom just appeared in my top ten list. Up first, is my favorite girl of all, Brittany Snow.

Snow is on the verge of becoming a huge star, so much so, that a crappy Disney movie with Vin Diesel as a babysitter still made a $100 million at the box office just because she was in it. Her next project is a movie called, 'John Tucker Must Die', so be sure to check that out.

Until then just know that B.S. is going to be a huge star and no I'm not bullshitting you.

No comments: