Thursday, October 20, 2005

20 Questions

Some food for thought:

1. Will the Yankees ever win the World Series again?

2. Will the writers of Lost ever not drag out a storyline?

3. Will I ever find a job?

4. A girl to date?

5. Can I get rid of my gut in just one more week?

6. Who will I take to my sister's wedding?

7. Is there life on other planets?

8. Who really killed Kennedy?

9. Does anybody even read this blog?

10. When are they going to bring back the A Team?

11. Watcha talkin about Willis?

12. How come I can go to war at 18 but can't rent a car?

13. Why do we drive on parkways and park in driveways?

14. Why is everyone always comparing me to animated cartoon characters?

15. Why do people need to get drunk to have a good time?

16. What was Natalie Portman thinking when she shaved her head?

17. Did anybody even notice that the NHL came back?

18. Whose going to replace Alex Trebek as the host of Jeopardy?

19. What's up with Crop Circles?

20. Brittany Snow, will you marry me?

No comments: