Saturday, October 22, 2005

Week In Review

Random thoughts from the last week:

Looks like Fifty Cent is going to have his own 8 Mile called 'Get Rich or Die Trying'. The funny thing about that is that one of the guys who was in Eminem's crew is also in Fifty's. Somehow in real life I don't think that Eminem and Fifty Cent have the same friends.

Flying a kite is gay.

The only thing gayer: having a subscription to Men's Health.

What exactly is the 'stuff' that Snapple is referring to?

The best part about home exercise equipment is that you can use them to hang up clothes.

Is it me or is everything on Long Island exactly a half hour from everything else?

Rob Roll's solution to my water logged carpet problem: 'just spray a bunch of febreeze over it for like a week straight and you'd be all set.'

When trying to spell the word fiance I originally had it spelt like finance. Looking it over I thought to myself, that's not right, I don't think people marry money. Although, some may so that you do. Especially if you're a jewish girl from Long Island.

I think I can sue for gimmick infringement again. Weeks after the 40 Year Old Virgin came out there was a character tonight on NCIS who has trouble in the girl department and spends his nights searching the web and watching reality tv.

Speaking of reality tv, I'm guessing that since production for Beauty and the Geek was supposed to start in mid September that I didn't get it.

Brian B. had the line of the week when discussing potential one liners for his comedy routine when he said, "there are a lot of fish in the sea so be sure not to get crabs."

The phrase silent but deadly took on a whole new meaning when I found a dead cricket in the bathroom just minutes after Mark had gone.

No comments: