Sunday, October 09, 2005

Close Call

Whew.....that was a close one. I almost missed a day of blogging. It wasn't nearly as close as it could have been considering its only 6 pm and not 11:59 pm. But still, mother nature almost rained on my parade, pun definitely intended.

That's because the bad weather that rained out yesterday's Yankees game and today's softball game seemed to knock out Optimum Online's service and nearly ruined my streak of consecutive days with a post.

But luckily power was restored and my great blog can return to cyber space. I know how much you were all holding your breath over this. (yeah, right) But still, I'm determined to see how long I can go without missing a day even if nobody would notice if i did.

In other Craig related news the bad weather also backed up the sewer on my street and led to raw sewage coming up through the drain in my shower. It's the second time that has happened but luckily it wasn't as bad as it was the first time.

Now if you'll excuse me, with the internet back, it's time to check my 20 fantasy football teams.

No comments: