Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Job Search Update

So I didn't get the position at Johnson and Wales University since they wanted to hire somebody with more experience. I guess it's for the best since I really didn't want to work for a school named after a penis anyway.

Now it's back to the drawing board, i.e. trying to assasinate baseball general managers to open up some more positions. Seriously though, I don't have many other prospects so at this rate it might not be long before I'm back at the bottom of the job totem pool also known as temping.

Long term, if I don't get anything by January I'll just wind up taking graduate classes for either teaching or guidance counseling. Although, after five months of inactivity the last thing I want to do is homework.

So if any future employers are out there, please save me!

No comments: