Sunday, April 30, 2006

Girlfriend of the Week: Eva Longoria

In trying to decide who to pick this week as my girlfriend of the week I was originally thinking something football related in honor of the NFL draft this weekend. As such, I was thinking of Miami Dolphins cheerleaders, Jessica Simpson since her ex hangs out with new Cardinals QB Matt Leinart, or even celebrities that have dated Giants TE Jeremy Shockey such as party girl Tara Reid.

In the end though I chose Eva Longoria, who has nothing to do with football at all, after seeing her new movie The Sentinel on Saturday night. It was a pretty good movie, one part The Fugitive, two parts 24. With Eva thrown in for eye candy and sexual jokes.

Fittingly, I also chose Eva in a week in which I actually felt like a desperate housewife since I was home all week doing laundry and cleaning. Thankfully, I now have a job and won't have to wait around for the mail to come all day while watching soap operas.

No comments: