Saturday, April 15, 2006

Week In Review

Random thoughts from the last week:

Is there anything more ironic than that Ne- yo song where he talks about not wanting to hear love songs on the radio anymore? Um, newsflash Ne-yo, but your song is a fucking love song! And it's always on the radio!

Speaking of Ne-yo isn't he the guy that the annoying announcer from the And 1 mix tape tour is always referring to whenever there's a good play? A-yo!

Why do they call it a cold if you get a fever? Shouldn't it be a hot?

The other day I was so tired that I watched a movie on Telemundo for a good ten minutes before I realized that it was in Spanish!

I hate when a new study comes out and says that something isn't good for you. I don't even think that milk is good for you anymore. And no one knows for sure whether you should or shouldn't drink a glass of wine a day. For once, I just want a study to come out that says everything's bad for you so eat whatever the hell you want.

Do our feet tap the way a dog's tail wags?

Does anybody else kind of miss 'Amish in the City'?

Brian's friend Scott had the line of the week when he said that if I were a singer I would be the Chewbacca formerly known as the Jew.

So far I've met a few people who've had some advice for me. On Friday while eating at a resturant on the beach my server who I'll call 'crazy ass server guy' said that it's really easy to pick up a girl down here. All you have to do is look at a girl and she'll be yours. Interesting. On the other hand the bank teller at the bank I joined warned me to move out of here before Hurricane season. Very interesting.

No comments: