Friday, April 07, 2006

What Really Happened

As you probably could tell nothing I described over the last two days actually happened. Well almost nothing. I actually did get a flat tire. But other than that nothing out of the ordinary happened. That was just my crazy imagination working overtime. But if you want a dose of reality here's a real look at my roadrip.

By the numbers:

120 - Amount of money spent on gas
40 - Amount of money spent on strippers
100 - Highest speed reached
10 - Lowest speed reached
1 - Number of donuts driven with
30 - Number of donuts eaten
20,000 - Milestone mileage surpassed

What I was thinking about while driving:

1. What happened on Lost last week
2. The song lyrics to Kelly Clarkson's latest song
3. Fictional things that I could make up happening to me for this blog
4. How good the Yankees lineup is going to be
5. The multi-media holding company that I want to start
6. How I really wanted to drive out at night to increase my chances of seeing a UFO
7. How much longer can I go past empty before I need to get gas

My new life in Florida was actually like 17th on the list

No comments: