Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Fall To Do List

Here's a list of things I want to do over the fall i.e. things I never did over the summer.

1. Get a job.

2. Get a girlfriend.

3. Take a trip to Atlantic City with Salvo.

4. Go wine tasting on eastern long island.

5. Go to the gym more than once a week.

6. Shave my chest and back hair.

7. Give stand up comedy another try.

8. Lasix eye surgery.

9. Actually dress up as something for Halloween.

10. Finally win a softball championship.

11. Win all 18 fantasy football leagues I'm in.

12. Go to the ticker tape parade when the Yankees win the World Series.

13. Get on the Giants or Jets season ticket lists.

14. Go pumpkin patch picking.

15. Rake leaves into a big pile and then jump into it.

16. Sue the makers of the '40 Year Old Virgin' for royalties.

17. Become a huge movie star after I get cast for Beauty and the Geek.

18. Cure my addictions to licorice and Natalie Portman.

No comments: