Sunday, September 04, 2005

Week in Review

Random thoughts from the last week:

I'm glad the Beauty and the Geek casting call went off without a hitch. Billy had me worried that they were going to take advantage of me and make a jacket out of my skin. Or more likely in my case, a sweater.

Why is possession 9 tenths of the law? Doesn't it only have to be 5.1 tenths of the law in order to prove ownership?

During the week I received a call from a telemarketer whose name sounded like it was Sierra Mist. I didn't order what she was selling but I did go out and buy a soft drink after I got off the phone with her.

Corny joke of the week: When my cousin Paige asked if anyone knew why ducks fly in a V formation I said it was so that they can score goals. (Nobody got it.)

Entourage's Ari Gold had the line of the week when talking to his assistant he said, "Lloyd, go into my office and pack everything up. And I mean everything. If you see a spiked paddle, an executioner's mask, and handcuffs you don't think. You just pack that bitch up. Chop sui."

If you could pick any name for youself what would it be? I think I would go with either Chad, Chadford, or Chadwick. Don't ask.

Speaking of names I found out that my mom was going to name me Pamela if I was a girl.

Countdown to the start of softball season: 7 days

Countdown to the start of Lost: 17 days

No comments: