Saturday, September 03, 2005

Further Proof That I'm A Fantasy God

I just completed a fantasy draft in which my two worlds, Baldwin and NU, collided. The results were scary. Just look at this team I assembled with the #6 overall pick.

QB - Carson Palmer
RB - Willis McGahee
RB - Kevin Jones
WR - Terrell Owens
WR - Nate Burleson
WR - Lee Evans
TE - Jeremy Shockey
DEF - Buffalo/Philadelphia
K - John Kasay

If you don't know anything about football just know that the team listed above is probably a whose who of break out players for 2005. If they all hold true to form the league name, Craig's a Fantasy God, will hold up.

I'm pretty sure it will. After all it just did in baseball where I have an insurmountable 20 point lead.

But what's even better are some of the team names in this league:

Ilikecraig'schesthair
Shames' protege
Craig's mancrushes

Winning a league is one thing. Having some team names pay homage to you while you trash talk them is another.

This is gonna be great.

1 comment:

Trev said...

Pretty good team. Although, I'm not sure I would want Carson Palmer as my top QB. You have a lot of young talent and if they play to their potential you should be in good shape. A think a couple of these guys still have something to prove. Good luck this season.


Fantasy Football Daily Tips, News, Strategy