Monday, September 12, 2005

Monday Morning Quarterback

Well I guess I don't know as much about football as I thought I did. Here's a look at how I've already messed up my predictions after just one week!

1. The San Francisco 49ers upset the St. Louis Rams. Not only are the 49ers not going to be 0-16 like I said but I also bet against them in a survival pool and have since been eliminated.

2. Doesn't look like the Minnesota Vikings are Super Bowl bound after losing to lowly Tampa Bay in the first week. Grrrhhhh.

3. Texans QB David Carr, my top pick for breakout player of the year had 3 ints and 0 tds. Oopsy.

4. I also incorrectly picked the outcomes of nine games. That's not very good. My record after week one heading into the monday night fooball game is a resounding 6-9.

But looking at the bright side:

1. The Saints knocked off Sports Illustrated's pick to win the Super Bowl, the Carolina Panthers. Woo hoo. Go Saints! Now if I had only listened to myself and picked them to win.......

No comments: