Friday, May 13, 2005

Blowing Up Nation Wide

I just wanted to take a minute to let everyone know about another must read blog, "Malf's Mouth" by Brian "Schmalfowitz" Malfettone. Brian who resembles a cross between Ross from Friends, the Karate Kid, and Andy Pettitte has finally decided to get in on bloggging. A late bloomer with the ladies, it shouldn't surprise anyone that Brian is just now joining the rest of us in the 21st Century.

His decision to ride my coattails is just further proof of how much of a pop culture icon I am. It all started innocently enough with a few people repeating everything I say, most notably the catch phrase, "Fair Enough". But now it has reached the point where people are blogging just because I made it cool to do so.

If you don't believe me when I say that I am a pop culture icon, just check out Shames Mountain in British Columbia, Canada. (www.shamesmountain.com) That's right bitches. There's an entire mountain range named after me. All because of a few catch phrases.

Trust me, having an entire mountain range named after you is quite the honor but it still pales in comparison to the time Dave Chappelle dedicated several episodes to my greatness and made, "I'm Craig Shames bitch" a household saying.

No comments: