Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Happy Birthday to me

Today I turn 23, which means that I'm a day older than I was yesterday. It also means that I get to talk in the third person and pay homage to myself.

So Craig I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday. I know you're going to say that you don't care that it's your birthday, that it's just another day, etc. But you shouldn't think like that. You worked hard this year and you deserve a day of recognition.

I mean the amount of crap that you took from family members and friends alike about your picky eating habits was almost unbearable at times. But you remained strong and never let on that your feelings were hurt. And for that I applaud you.

Your unflappable demeanor and witty, out going personality served as an inspriration to us all. After all, it was your resolve that served as our pillar of strength, in these tough times of wiffleball futility and jdate incompatibility.

We would not be able to hold our head high today if it wasn't for the leadership by example that you exuded each and every day.

You may be an unemployed, no talent ass clown but you are also a hero to us all.

Happy birthday Craig, you earned it.

1 comment:

M-Tone said...

wiffleball futility and j-date incompatibility, great stuff!