Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Bloggercising My Right To Be Funny

As my first month on blogspot winds down I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of my supporters who regularly check in and read what I have to say. So to all six of you, from the bottom of my heart, I thank you.

Special thanks goes out to the mastermind behind my success, Michael Salvo, who first suggested blogging as a way to stick it to the man at NU. And to my sister, Melanie, who introducted me to this website and launched my career as a satirist.

I've had a lot of fun this month writing parody articles about my softball team, and joking about the merits of being unemployed. There's a lot more still to come though such as my 'Shame(s) on U' editorials, excerpts from my 'Ruminations on College Recruiting Life', and some of my world famous 'Craig's Lists'.

So stay tuned, the best is yet to come.

No comments: