Sunday, May 22, 2005

Week in Review

Not much to report here from the past week since I woke up every day this week no earlier than 1 pm including a world record setting 3 pm start to my day on Sunday.

Ah, the advantages of being unemployed. Not only do you get to stay up late watching reruns of Full House but you also get to sleep late and spend the rest of your day writing parody articles about your softball team.

However, being unemployed is not all it's cracked up to be. I'm getting all pale and pasty since I'm not getting any sun and my bank account is shrinking faster than my you know what after a shower.

Worst of all, my mom has me running all over town doing more errands than Super Nanny. It kind of makes me wish I had a job again. Not! Do you really think I miss getting choked to death by my tie, spending $10 a day on lunch, and going to bed at 9 pm on a friday night?

I didn't think so. Now if you'll excuse me, Full House is about to start.

No comments: